Yahoo! Avatars

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Thing 7A (7b)


I have found my favorites on the RSS feeds to my Google Reader. I have to limit the time I read them though or I could be there for hours.

One of my favorites is Jillian Michaels from The Biggest Loser. I have been receiving her daily emails for over a year now, but now, I get these daily feeds with ANY news about her or what she's doing. It's usually pretty interesting and of course deals with HEALTH - keeping the weight off/working out. There is one about getting enough sleep. Another about the struggles Jillian faced as a teen (and picture of her at 175 pounds).

I LOVE the song "Learning to Live" that Jillian has for her show "Losing it with Jillian" and in this article it has the lyrics and a little bit of history behind the song. :)

Another feed on my google reader I enjoy is the "Everything Yoga Blog." This particular article even shows a you tube video of a gentle 10 minute yoga practice.

Of course, for school teaching purposes, I enjoy reading the Power of Dyslexia feeds. I am looking forward to sharing these with my students. Here's a link to a video of Richard Branson sharing about his dyslexia.

Usually I just scan through the articles/feeds and the ones that catch my eye I read deeper and that's how I'm managing them. I need to delete some that I figured out I'm not really interested in though.

I have the blogs I'm following on my google reader also and that makes it easy to read their blogs without having to go to each individual blog site.

Smile!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment