Yahoo! Avatars

Monday, July 19, 2010

Thing 7 B

I am getting better at scanning through the Google Reader. I enjoyed several articles. One was on Edutopia with a poll on whether or not students should be required to wear school uniforms or not. What do you think as a teacher? As a parent?
On my Dyslexia Resources site there are several GREAT tools for teachers to use to teach reading. This particular link is for a code chart for vowels.
I have Google Health News as one of my feeds and I thought this article might interest not only teachers but anyone who has to eat in 30 minutes or less and doesn't have much time to pack a lunch. I grab a Healthy Choice or Lean Cuisine or similar frozen dinner and head out to work. So, this article lists the top 12 HEALTHIEST frozen dinners. I can testify that they are good. I've had almost all of them.
It's awesome to have these daily feeds and not have to go searching for the things I'm interested in. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment